Five Ways to Feel Better Now
There’s no getting around it – everybody has off days. In this episode, we break down five easy ways to boost your mood and feel better. It’s not rocket science, but sometimes when we’re frozen, we just need the reminder that taking an active role in our mood is as easy as 1-2-3! (Or in this case, 1-2-3-4-5!)
- When we feel off, rather than feeling stuck or like a victim, we can take tangible steps to more fully engage and own our state of being:
- Take a deep breath.
- Move your body.
- Practice gratitude.
- Serve someone without expectation.
- Accept yourself and feel your feelings – sometimes an off-day is just an off-day and that’s OKAY.
QUESTIONS FOR REFLECTION
- Have I taken ownership of this mood and made choices inside of it to change?
- If I have, and I’m still struggling, is this a long term problem that could benefit from professional help?
Psychologytoday.com – Fantastic resource for finding local therapists if your concern is clinical or chemical and goes beyond a simple bad day or bad mood. You can filter your search for therapists or doctors by your insurance, location, needs or issues, and even treatment style to find the best fit for you. You deserve all the resources needed to feel better now!
Find us on Instagram – https://instagram.com/asyouarepodcast