Choosing Your Best Life with Chelsea Christensen
Join us as we sit down for an interview with Chelsea Christensen of Best Day Everything – an entrepreneur, blogger, and total boss mama who believes in living her best life and thinks you should too! This episode is jam-packed with actionable advice for changing your mindset and choosing your best life every day.
When you’re sad and feeling blue, do something kind for someone bluer than you.
“Have You Filled a Bucket Today? A Guide to Daily Happiness for Kids” by Carol McCloud
- Our “best life” is a choice.
- The ups and downs of life are not permanent or in our control, but the choices we have inside every situation are fully in our control.
- Having our best days or best lives is all about our focus rather than our circumstances.
- Assess the needs you have to feel your best, and make choices centered around those needs FIRST so you can show up for other people.
- Reaching out to others is the best way to move forward and get unstuck.
- Action is always how we discover our gifts.
- Finding your gifts and sharing them is a gift to yourself, too.
- If you have a specific struggle or circumstance, find someone going through something similar who can understand and together support each other.
- Believe that you matter.
- Know that life is always moving and changing, and we can thrive in all times and seasons.
QUESTIONS FOR REFLECTION
- What choices do I have inside of my current circumstances?
- What are my needs and how can I make choices to meet those first?
- What gifts do I have and how can I share them with others?
- Ultimately, am I choosing good and stepping into the possibility of my best life?
For more inspiration and insight, you can find Chelsea here:
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/bestdayeverything
- Website: http://bestdayeverything.com